We encourage you to call our office to schedule a free consultation so that you have the opportunity to ask about your rights.
When you are injured on-the-job, you may be wondering about the following
- Do I have to go the insurance company’s doctors or can I go to my own doctor?
- Will I be reimbursed for mileage?
- What do I do if the insurance company refuses to pay a medical bill?
- Do I have to allow the insurance company’s nurse into the meetings with my doctor?
- I am off work because of my injury – should I be receiving work comp.?
- I have a meeting with human resources – can I be fired for having a work injury?
- My company fired me and I have work restrictions – can I apply for unemployment?
- Does my immigration status matter?
- Do I need to prove that the company did something wrong?
- Am I being paid the correct amount for each weekly check?
When you have been injured in a car accident or car collision, you may be wondering about the following
- What do I with my medical bills?
- I have been talking with the insurance company and I don’t seem to be getting anywhere – what do I do now?
- How much time do I have to file a lawsuit?
- The insurance company has made a settlement offer – is it too low?
- I had a previous injury – does that mean I don’t have a case?
In addition to talking about your rights, you will have the opportunity to ask us about our evaluation of your case.